Payroll Tax Specialist With SAP Experience
- Prepare and assist in Federal, State, and Local filings and check payments on a weekly and monthly basis for paper filings.
- Work directly with the Payroll Tax Manager on SAP payroll operations and compliance and help identify issues.
- Perform payroll tax reconciliations.
- Work closely with tax authorities and third-party garnishment vendors to identify and consult on regulations and compliance issues.
- Perform quality assurance testing of SUI tax rates and taxable wage base before updates are moved into the SAP production environment.
- Extract, import, and balance data for the payroll tax application.
- Upload ACH files and positive pay check issue files for tax and garnishment payments.
- 5+ years of payroll tax experience is required
- 1+ years of SAP payroll experience is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to research Federal and State Tax requirements
- Familiar with payroll related legislative requirements: taxes, withholding orders, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.