My client is looking for a Payroll Manager to manage companywide payroll. This position will report to the Director of Finance and Human Resources. Ideal candidate has 3 years' experience in ADP WFN and has a passion for process improvement. Experience in or the desire to learn about benefits administration is also necessary. Bilingual in both English and Spanish a plus, but NOT REQUIRED.
Summary of job duties:
- Responsible for processing biweekly payroll for 500+ employees on ADP's Time & Attendance module.
- Will work with accounting team to improve organizational structure within ADP for more refined expense tracking
- Will create and present internal payroll reports for management review
- Responsible for accurate employee records in ADP including pay rates, titles, EEO-1 classifications, Workers Comp classifications, benefit enrollments, and data imports for required information on W-2's
- Works with a team of 7+ Office Managers for hiring, terms, and to process various HR requirements
- Responsible for various external reporting such as Quarterly Multiple Worksite reports, EEO-1 Filings, and ACA 1095's
- Will upload deferral contributions to 401(k) provider and payments to carriers for HSA contributions
- Will work closely with insurance broker on benefit annual enrollment, create employee census in Excel and manage the open enrollment process with each locations Office Manager
- Maintain 3 rd party online benefit enrollment database
- Will assist employees with questions related to benefits and/or resolve issues with the help of insurance providers
- Responsible for payroll records retention and filing appropriate documents for payroll changes into the employee files (both are electronic filing systems)
- Manage tracking and administration of employee Leave of Absences, required trainings for supervisor and managers, and other time sensitive matters relating to employees/former employees
- Assists the Director of Finance and HR and the CEO with various projects
- 3+ years' experience on ADP Work Force Now preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- AA degree or higher desired
- Background screening will need to be passed
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."