Part Qualified Accountant
Duration: 7 Weeks
Pay rate: £15.00 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to work with one of the leading employers headquartered in Leeds with an immediate start. You will join the Record to report (R2R) function and have a varied role across the month but with particular focus on the delivery of a high-quality month-end close
The Key Accountability's & Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Accountant:
* Posting journals, reconciling Balance Sheet accounts and validating supplier income.
* You will be encouraged to develop a continuous improvement mind-set to drive efficiency and the quality of the processes you transact.
You may be asked to support across a number of other teams within the Finance and GBS functions during this assignment.
The Successful Part Qualified Accountant will possess the following Knowledge, skills, experience and competencies
* A part qualified or qualified accountant
* Some experience of Streamlined Energy and Carbon reporting ("SECR") or the utilities sector is advantageous but not essential
* You will be a proficient user of MS Excel (VlLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables etc) and confident in your use of data. Previous experience of data blending and data visualisation tools is advantageous but not essential.
* You will have great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
* You will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* You will be a team player with the ability to build rapport with both external stakeholders and colleagues.
* You will be a proactive self-starter with a positive growth mind-set who enjoys working at pace.
How to Apply for the Part Qualified Accountant
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact (phone number removed) and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise