They offer a genuinely trusting environment and operate a flexible working policy. The firm operate an ethos whereby their employees satisfaction is of paramount importance.
The remit of the role will include:
• Preparation of accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients to partner review stage
• Preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
• Preparation of corporation tax and income tax computations
• Ownership and management of your own client portfolio across a wide range of industries
• Liaising with clients directly to ensure statutory compliance and general advice on a variety of topics.
• Training and development of accounts clerks on technical issues and quality review
• Active involvement in several internal team projects to assist the practice in its ongoing growth and development. This is not an accounts only' position.
You must be either part of fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background. Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression.
If this role isn't quite what your looking for then please contact me directly on for further information on opportunities in Practice across the North West.