Semi Senior Accountant
Negotiable Upon Experience
Term: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is a boutique independent Accountancy Practice in Halifax, seeking an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant with experience working within a practice environment.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, reliable and happy to work in a role that will require direct interaction with clients. Experience producing sole traders and small business accounts is essential as is someone who, is passionate and can be trusted to complete work independently.
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts for sole traders and small limited companies
- Preparing personal and business tax returns
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Mentoring junior members of staff when required
- Processing payroll for certain clients
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practice experience
- Positive and reassuring manner with clients
- AAT Qualified / QBE / ACCA/ ACA
If this sounds perfect for you, don't hesitate to apply now.