MI & Reporting Lead
SThree's Operations department are seeking a MI & Reporting Lead to join our Glasgow office on a 9 month fixed term contract.
What will you be doing?
The MI & Reporting team's primary responsibility is providing Data Analysis and Insight for SThree's Operations functions to drive strategic and operational decision making. As well as providing value-add reporting for strategic initiatives the team works closely with Heads of Functions and managers across Operations to implement quality data-driven reporting solutions within their teams.
You will have the ability to manage multiple workstreams autonomously and present ongoing projects to stakeholders, up to and including Board Level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating completion of monthly KPI reporting pack for Operations functions.
- Analysing, interpreting, and delivering value-add analysis on multiple workstreams under tight deadlines.
- Preparing meaningful project and workstream updates tailored to the relevant audience, which could be up to and including Board level.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders to understand the Operations Functions and source the correct data for deliverables.
- Utilising influencing skills to drive improvements within Operations functions which will involve directing stakeholders outside of direct reporting lines.
- Knowledge of operational business processes and the understanding of upstream and downstream impacts on functions and reporting.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Qualified or Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant or QBE
- 3 year's experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Multi-currency and country experience
- Preferable experience in using SAP
- Confident and persuasive with good negotiation and influencing skills
Who will you be working for?
As a MI & Reporting Lead, you'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.