Tax Manager, Transfer Pricing (Multiple Positions)
Tax Manager, Transfer Pricing (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Jose, CA. Assist clients with all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities. Help clients comply with the differing requirements of multiple overlapping tax jurisdictions. Provide advice on tax documentation and planning; dispute resolution; and advance pricing agreements (APAs). Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and supervise teams.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year experience with each of the following:
- Performing economic analyses and resolution of complex global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations, including restructuring, divestitures, valuations and intercompany transactions;
- Managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions;
- Performing market studies and industry research;
- Identifying and addressing client needs; and
- Must have experience with at least two of the following: pricing policies, executing market studies and strategizing on local-country tax authority transfer pricing audits and/or advanced rulings.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA2731, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.