Group Accountant *Practice trained*
Qualified Group Accountant for a technology company, central London, £50-55k
Your new company
A global technology business based in central London is recruiting a qualified practice trained Accountant to join their finance team as a Group Accountant. This role reports into the Finance Director and will sit alongside a finance team of 15 people. This is a great role if you have circa 0-2 years pqe and are looking for a role to really develop your finance skill set as you transition into the London industry market.
Your new role
As a Group Accountant you will be responsible for
- Timely reporting of actuals to Management
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Yearly Budgeting & Monthly Forecasts for Management
- Senior stakeholder exposure
- Analysis of acquisition work
- Ad-hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Practice trained
- You must be interested working for a technology business
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Keen to develop skill set in an international and innovative business.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a business which is currently going through a very exciting period having experienced rapid growth. The company takes real pride in their employee satisfaction and offers a competitive benefit package and a great work life balance. If you are looking to join a business which has a clear development path for with a great success for personal growth please do get in contact for more information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.