Reporting Manager for a media giant based in London £55-65k based in London
Your new company
An international media brand based in west London is hiring a qualified Accountant to join their team as Reporting Manager. You will be working for a highly regarded business with operation in London, Ireland, Costa Rica and India.
Your new role
As a Reporting Manager
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Monthly reporting for 9 companies
- Co-ordinate with the treasury department to make sure all hedges are in place
- Prepare analysis
- Inter-company management
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent)
- Exposure to treasury / hedging / cash management
- Confident communicator
- Must be able to start by beginning of November.
What you'll get in return
Great opportunity to work in a well set up finance function and the ability to take responsibility of a specific business unit where you will manage the day to day function of a growing company. The business has always offered flexible working and will continue to do this when the current market settles.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.