The Finance Manager role will work closely with the Financial Controller of the site and will offer a broad mix of management and financial reporting.
An SME Manufacturing business in Wishaw.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including reporting to Group
- Assist with preparation of weekly cash forecast
- Support the budget (AOP) and quarterly forecasting process
- Assisting with month end close including review of sales and GP against budget and forecast as per Group reporting timetable
- Supervision of Sales & Purchase ledger activity, including reviewing and authorising supplier payments
- Responsible for month end journals including bank payments and receipts, depreciation, prepayments & accruals, salaries, purchasing card and employee expenses
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaison with auditors to support the annual audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Consolidate weekly depot forecasts (revenue and bookings)
- Collation of variable payroll and submission to group payroll department.
- Ensuring compliance with Group Limit of Authority
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CA) or will be sufficiently qualified by experience. Prior experience within an SME business is highly desirable. Prior Manufacturing experience is advantageous but not essential.
The Finance Manager role comes with a salary of up to £40,000.