Finance Manager for a digital brand agency based in central London £50-55k
Your new company
A high performing fast growing brand agency based in central London is hiring a qualified Finance Manager. This agency have enjoyed continued success over the last five years and are know regarded as one of the leaders in the UK.
Your new role
You will be working in an extremely commercial role that will expose you to a number of responsibilities. This is a key role responsible for the management of the reporting, budgeting and cash management process for a fast growing digital brand. The role will be analytical and partnering in nature being client and business facing supported by a high quality offshored accounting function.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Newly Qualified
- Industry trained
- Working with the Finance Director with the management and continuous improvement of the offshored finance function.
- Partnering with operational managers helping them to maximise performance and prepare them for presentations to clients and senior management including supporting presence at meetings..
- Management of the reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis process in partnership with the Assistant Director and Director of Operations.
- Proactive and confident attitude
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in modern open plan offices in the heart of central London. You will receive great training and development opportunities as well as the opportunity to add value working with key decision makers across the business. The company has a great culture and is looking for the new hire to be part of team and family not just a member of staff; they work in a collaborative atmosphere that encourages forward thinking and new ideas. Please contact me for more information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.