Commercial Finance Analyst
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, this opportunity with allow an individual to be a part of a successful and growing organisation in a niche sector.
- A rapidly growing organisation with an exciting future operating within a niche field.
- Critically analysing and reporting on all marketing activity and determining the success of each stream.
- Reconciling of both marketing and sales balance sheet accounts.
- Posting journals for sales and marketing to assist with month end - including accruals, royalties etc.
- Assisting with quarterly re-forecasts for the business.
- Assist with putting together commercial assessment for new ventures.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Analysing and reporting on cost of goods, sales, direct/gross margins.
- Evaluate crucial data for senior leadership to aid key decisions.
- Ideally ACCA/CIMA/CFA Part-Qualified.
- Excellent Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, and Pivot Tables.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with financial modelling.
- Collaborative individual and a strong team player.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits.
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation at the forefront of their market.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Chance to have a big impact in a growing company.