Project Management Specialist in Financial Crime Unit [Rekrutacja online]
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC's customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
- Providing end-to-end project management support using agreed project management methodologies,
- Creating and owning documentation for projects, including risks tracking, RAID, action logs, project deliverables, schedule,
- Managing project change (analyzing impact on the project, providing recommendations, assuring proper communication regarding change) ,
- Reporting and forecasting as part of project control using e.g. project management reporting tools,
- Actively supporting junior team members.
- Well defined career path in PMO/PM in a renowned global network,
- A very international and quickly developing environment, offering some exciting opportunities (it is all in your hands),
- Opportunity to work for leading global institutions,
- Possibility to work on projects abroad,
- Open team with healthy working culture,
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- University degree,
- Excellent written and spoken English, any additional language would be a substantial asset (especially German),
- 3-4 years of experience within PMO and/or 1 year of experience in Project Management,
- Project Management and/or other related certificate/s is a must,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint; Project Management tools,
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills,
- Flexible and proactive work style,
- Ability to learn fast in new areas of expertise,
- Ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment,
- Interest in Project Management as a career path,
- Willingness to travel if necessary.