Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst located in Cracow, Poland. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Controllership business group within Alight Solutions.
Finance Analyst Location: Kraków
- Conducting month-end, quarter-end, year-end activities,
- Preparing Journal Entries,
- Preparing Account Reconciliation,
- Preparing calculations for sales invoices,
- Providing support during audit process,
- Reviewing expenses,
- Maintaining fixed assets,
- Expenses forecast.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- US GAAP knowledge necessary,
- 2+ years of experience as a General Ledger Accountant or Junior Finance Analyst,
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting,
- Fluent English - at least C1 level,
- Adaptability - openness to change,
- Independence - ability to work on their own based on manager's guidelines,
- Open minded.
- Working knowledge of Polish GAAP is an advantage,
- Polish accounting certificate is an advantage.
- BA or MA in accounting, finance, economics.
- Competitive Salary: 5000-7000 PLN gross,
- Permanent contract and comprehensive rewards package,
- Continuous education and training,
- Tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- Private medical care and free dental care,
- Life insurance,
- Benefit platform (MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers, and many more),
- Great work atmosphere; we value positive and productive work environment, open and honest communication, and are committed to excellence,
- Opportunities to engage in many events, activities and charity initiatives,
- Brand new office in a convenient location in Kraków.
We Focus on Your Development
At Alight, personal development is very important both for our colleagues and us as a company. Development is owned by our colleagues and they are supported by their managers. This allows colleagues to work towards their career goals and at the same time helps us as a company prepare for the future by supporting the development of skills and experience that helps make Alight successful.
We follow a development framework that focuses on colleagues as individuals, helping them to assess their competencies and to choose the most suitable development solutions to improve - colleagues learn new skills and most importantly how to put them into practice every day. Career progression in the company is also driven individually allowing colleagues to progress once they have achieved the relevant competency levels for their next role.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our dedicated colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
To view all our current vacancies please visit us: https://careers.alight.com/
About Alight in Krakow
Our Krakow office is located in the Enterprise Business Park on al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich. We have 300 employees working in 4 domains: Client Delivery, Commercial, Solutions & Strategy, Technology & Digital.
You can have a look at our brand new office here: http://wirtualne-spacery.pl/alight/
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your application by Aplikuj button.