Risk Systems and Analytics Manager
Job reference number: ALL/1489403
When you work at Allianz, you're part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We value diverse thinking, so your ideas and innovative mindset will be warmly welcomed. You'll experience a friendly environment working with talented people, where you'll be included and have your capabilities recognised. And you'll be supported to reach your full potential and enjoy an enriching career.
Allianz is the home for Risk Professionals who dare to turn data into meaningful insights.
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
This role will report directly to the General Manager of Technology Risk. This role sits within the Line 2 Risk Management Division and has the primary purpose of managing, enhancing and maintaining our newly implemented GRC system based on IBM OpenPages. You will help guide and develop the holistic risk and compliance reporting and support the ongoing change management activities in order to enhance our GRC system and the broader risk and compliance needs throughout Allianz Australia. This is a 6-8 month contract role to cover parental leave.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Risk & Compliance division through the day to day management and enhancement of our GRC system.
- Instrumental in ongoing development of Risk & Compliance data management, improved reporting and value adding analytical services.
- Contribute to the analysis of technical / business requirements, change requests and issue resolution when necessary
- Provide business divisions with training and necessary support, including leading change resulting from GRC system and reporting enhancements.
- Provide 1 st level support by providing system and reporting assistance and technical training when required.
To be considered for this role you should possess:
- Experience with IBM Open Pages and reporting tools such as Cognos or similar.
- Expert ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision-making
- Expert ability to develop regular reporting, tools and dashboards to support and enable stakeholders to access data driven insights independently
- Demonstrated evidence of transforming large, complex and raw datasets into clear and actionable insights
- Good general knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks
- Tertiary or industry qualification is highly desired (Computer Science / Risk Management related fields will be viewed favourably)
What's on offer?
- Enjoy a high-trust culture that empowers you to use your skills and abilities to achieve a meaningful impact
- You'll be given complete autonomy on how to apply your skills, on what decisions to make and how to achieve meaningful outcomes
- Your team will go out of their way to ensure you're able to be the best you can be - personally and professionally
- Feel supported to give something a go - try different things, take on new responsibilities and explore opportunities
- Come together in an environment where people feel that they belong, are respected and are valued for their contribution
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry. When you join Allianz, you'll become part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We foster an environment of personal growth, so you feel safe to try, share, fail, learn and grow. We value diverse thinking where your ideas and innovative mindset are welcomed and encouraged. As a member of the Allianz family, you'll be supported to reach your full potential to grow an enriching career.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there's an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
This is where you'll find information about our current career opportunities. To search for a specific position or occupation, use the Categories option below.