Audit Intermediate and Audit Senior
This is a great opportunity for an Audit Intermediate and Audit Senior to join one of the most successful Second Tier firms in the country. They are growing and offer great clients, plenty of training and an environment you will actually enjoy! The firm delivers a full range of services, offering staff the opportunity to broaden their skills.
Why look at this role?
- This 2nd Tier firm has a successful history, provides a vibrant environment and has an excellent, supportive culture.
- The culture includes lots of training (for both technical and soft skills), a formal mentoring program (you will be mentored and mentor), work/life balance initiatives ("there's no squeezing people until they burn out") and fast track careers available to all.
- The firm's focus on technical excellence and service quality and its international network has seen them attract a diverse range of listed and family groups as well as not-for-profit clients.
- Innovation is encouraged and rewarded. Their approach to everything shows a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellence and hard work are proactively recognised and rewarded.
- The right outcome for every client.
- Clients who appreciate the way assignments are handled.
- Retention of engagements and the adding of services provided by the firm.
- Methodologies, services and solutions continuously improved.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior staff to continually improve them.
- Continuation of your development and the building of a career in this supportive environment - a journey not a job.
What you will bring:
- Strong audit experience and skills - it may be Big 4, second tier or smaller but you must understand modern audit methodology.
- The ability to actively manage client assignments and deliver them within budgets while adding value.
- Strong people management and motivation skills.
- A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of the people around you.
- The ability to join in, and add to, the culture.
- The ability to balance your life to improve your enjoyment of the role and, therefore, the service you deliver over the long term.
This is a great role for an Audit Intermediate or Audit Senior looking for an active, enjoyable, supportive environment offering excellent career growth and genuine life balance. You must be CA or near and ideally have at least some local experience.
Salary package: $62,000 to $85,000 depending on experience.
If an Audit Intermediate or Audit Senior role like this interests you then please call Aaron Jones (a CA for 30 years and 8 years experience as an Auditor in Australia and the UK) for a confidential discussion on 0433 309 393 or apply online below.
Alternatively, use the "Refer a Friend" area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Audit Intermediate or Audit Senior role while earning a $500 bonus.