In this role, you'll be the primary finance contact for the site and the finance business partner to the site lead team.
As our Site Finance Manager, your role will be to ensure all local, corporate and statutory reporting requirements are met and that the various departments on site are conversant with the accounting systems, policies and procedures, internal controls, budget and forecast positions for their areas of responsibility. You'll also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of cost estimates for products manufactured at the site, as well as providing finance support and assistance to functional managers for the period end reporting needs and budgeting/forecasting requirements of Fonterra.
The key responsibilities of the role
- All financial reporting and accounting for the site
- Forecasting and supporting the Fonterra Australia IBP Processes and timelines
- Drive performance improvement, waste reduction and cost leadership program of the site
- Ensuring the fonterra control framework is adhered to by the site
- Oversight of the administration functions of the site including in-direct purchases
What you'll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have a sound background of working with SAP ideally from an FMCG or a Manufacturing business and having dairy experience will be advantageous.
You'll have great stakeholder engagement skills, and the ability to work with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
Other key requirements include:
- Degree in Finance or Commerce. CA/CPA is preferred.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
We are Fonterra
Fonterra is a global nutrition company owned by 10,000 farming families in New Zealand. We employ 20,000 people around the globe and offer amazing opportunities for people who want to join our team.
In Australia, we take the milk we collect from our farmers, and our six manufacturing sites across Victoria and Tasmania turn this into dairy foods that generations of Australians have grown up with and love, including Perfect Italiano™, Mainland™, Western Star™, and Bega™. We also sell dairy ingredients to many of the world's leading food companies and partner with foodservices business across the country to get dairy foods into chef's hands.
At Fonterra, we understand that to attract top talent we need to have the jobs that will make you want to get out of bed in the morning. Diversity, inclusion, and flexibility are a big part of our business, and with a collaborative culture, inspiring leaders and passionate people, this is a great place to work.