Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Leigh £28,000 per annum
Your new company
Our client is a privately owned business, being one of the UK's leading providers in its field.
They pride themselves on providing the highest level of customer service, all their teams are specialist within their industry and they work hard to deliver the best service to customers. They supply across the whole of the UK and have five depots in the UK.
Your new role
Within this role you will support the Group Finance Director based at their new modern office in Leigh, Manchester. You will be an experienced Management Accountant and It is essential you have over 3 years' experience working in a finance department. The successful candidate will have started their accountancy studies, and we will be willing to provide support for continuing your accountancy studies.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for purchase ledger function and day to day management of an accounts assistant
* Responsible for day to day administration of bank accounts
* Responsible for maintaining fixed asset register and associated hire purchase agreements
* Assist with production of monthly management accounts pack including forecasting
* Assist with production of month
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in a finance department
* Good general knowledge of accounts, especially purchase ledger
* Good attention to detail, and willing to learn
* Able to work on own initiative, but also able to work as part of a team
PART QUALIFIED OR QUALIFIED AAT
What you'll get in return
Study support, potential for future progression, pension, excellent working conditions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.