Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Location: Kraków- remote work possible with the requirement to be in the Kraków office 1 day a week.
IAG GBS (Global Business Services) is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
We are an integral part of a strong group of ultra-efficient airlines and associated companies including Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling. We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance, and IT business services to the group companies. Working together as a strategic partner we contribute to the group’s success.
We are expert, we are focused, we are ambitious, we are partners
In IAG GBS, every day is different. And the same is true of Group Finance. What makes our Finance role unique is the opportunity to constructively challenge analytics processes and methodologies by recommending changes that enhance and constantly improve the quality of output, and in doing so, you will gain experience and insight into the international airline industry.
As a Finance Analyst you will:
- Conduct a critical analysis of monthly P&L and other MI reports to support planning, forecasting and understand the performance of the operating company business units
- Analyse variances and explore potential issues, make recommendations to the Finance Business Partner and advise on the impact
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support FBP organisation using Tableau, Excel or other tools
- Provide productivity analysis to drive improvements and cost savings
- Own the production of capital cash forecasting information, highlighting trends and tracking performance
- Provide information to respond to external audit requirements
Our key requirements are:
- Strong professional background in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proficient command of MS Excel;
- Excellent English language skills; Spanish would be an asset
- Experience in Variance analysis
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving, global environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
We are looking for the best Finance professionals, so if you feel ready for a job in a challenging, yet supportive environment, please apply.
Please take note that all applicants must have the right to work in Poland.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Apply for Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly