Associate Business Manager
The position requires daily accounting and tax management for high net worth clients working in the entertainment industry.
- Prepare individual and corporate tax returns (including trusts and private foundations)
- Create budgets, cash flow projections and cash needs reports
- Prepare quarterly tax estimates for individuals
- Assist with asset purchases/sales (home, car, etc.)
- Maintain and oversee client general ledgers
- See to timely and accurate filings, reports and obligations for all client activities
- Assist in estate planning, insurance and investment analysis
Associates should have:
- 5+ years business management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and tax preparation software (Prosystem FX Tax and BNA Planner)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent potential for growth for the right candidate.