Financial Accountant - Part-time
The Financial Accountant - part-time will be responsible for ensuring production of robust financial data and assisting on monthly management reports. The role will be for 2-4 days a week dependent on the candidates preference and ability.
My client is a growing non-profit based outside Windsor.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant - Part-time will be:
- Ensuring key financial data is in-line with reporting regulations
- Identify reporting efficiencies in internal financial processes and implement them
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with monthly management reporting
- Additional Banking and cash management
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant - Part-time will:
- Be qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Have VAT and tax experience
- Have excellent Excel and IT skills
- Have double entry payments accounts experience
- Have excellent communication and partnering skills
My client is offering a Full-time equivalent salary of £40,000 - £45,000