Orange County printing company seeks a full-time senior accountant to work at its office in Irvine, CA. Candidate must have at least a master’s degree in Accounting, as well as 2 years of prior accountant specialist experience. This position requires travel consisting of approximately 7 days per trips to China.
Candidate duties will include:
- Supervise employees to develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements;
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities;
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property;
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems;
- Support management in completing special accounting projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other accounting-related tasks, including producing account gl details or profitability;
- Participating in monthly closing process and responsible for the preparation of standard, adjusting, reversing and recurring GL entries; and
- Prepare monthly managerial costing report for internal use.
Candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience in MS Suite, with strong knowledge in Excel; CPA and CMA license.
Employer: R.D. Yin, Inc.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly