My client is looking for a qualified Financial Controller to join them on a 12 month fixed term basis, staring in October.
My client is a national charity based in Reading.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be:
- Ensure strong financial reporting standards within the organisation
- Provide key financial information and support to Regional Directors
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and implement process efficiency's where needed
- Continue strong relations with local authorities
The successful candidate for the Financial Controller role will be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Demonstrable experience of working at a similar level
- Experience of using Open Accounts
- Have strong Excel and IT skills
- Be a good communicator
My client is offering a basic salary of £50,000