AP & AR Supervisor
Your new company
A growing SME business located are currently recruiting into their Finance department. An excellent opportunity for a Transactional Services manager with experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to work for a global organisation with a supportive and friendly team.
Your new role
This is a busy and fast paced role which will suit a strong people leader. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the UK business by ensuring all aspects of AP, AR and Treasury are completed in a timely and accurate way
- Managing and meeting multiple deadlines]
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing supplier invoicing and payments
- Reconciliation of sales ledger and investigating ledger differences
- Weekly reporting and analysis of sales ledger
- Credit control including chasing overdue debt
- Managing a team of AP and AR staff
- Cashflow reporting
- Managing bad debt process
- Working on SAP system
What you'll need to succeed
You will be experienced working in AP, AR and Treasury as well as have strong people leadership experience. You will also have strong communication skills as this role entails working with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Further to this you will be an organised individual with the ability to remain flexible in meeting the changing needs of a growing team and business. Previous experience of SAP or a similar ERP system and intermediate Excel skills are required.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package as well as free onsite parking. This client offers an agile working environment so some work from home and flexibility in hours will be offered. This position will suit an ambitious individual who has a flair for continuous improvement and a keen interest in improving processes and controls.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.