• Preparation of Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and Capital Tax advice for clients
• Dealing with tax projects across different international jurisdictions
• Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for HNWI's
• R&D Tax Credit reports and claims
• Supporting colleagues with tax advice/assistance
• Overseeing work of junior team members This position requires a driven accountant, ideally with a relevant qualification ACA, ACCA, CTA. You MUST have extensive previous experience within a practice environment and have the ambition to make this role your own. You will be required to know your stuff as you will be working with clients from day 1. This position is a career making opportunity for the right candidate. My client will pay an outstanding salary and you will receive a fantastic benefits package. Do not delay get in touch with me to discuss how we can help you. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Carly Kellow and quoting job reference CK6275. Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.