• Review the current Finance system and processes.
• Identify and then implement a business management solution that will automate manual activities, eliminate duplication of effort and shorten the time to achieve an accurate financial close.
• Drive the automation of data capture, analysis and reporting; ensuring data integrity.
• Ensure that strong finance controls are built into the future system and processes
• Plan and execute UAT for finance aspects of the system
• Support the key finance team members on the project during design, testing and post-go-live
• Manage the cut-over of finance data
• Develop improved reporting from financial systems
• Support the finance team with training and advice on how to make the best use of finance systems The most suitable candidate will have strong blend of financial and systems experience, with a track record of developing systems to improve controls across a business. Ideally educated to ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) however this is not essential. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, and you are interested in hearing more, please call the Adecco Romford branch or apply directly to this advert. Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy