Graduate Accounts Assistant
This is a Graduate Accounts Assistant role based in Wokingham for a leading Education and Training business.
With an unrivalled career path and quick route to management, you will work with senior management and directors to aid the decision-making process and improve business performance. Due to the high profile nature of this position, my client is only looking for the best.
Graduate Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Management of Purchase Order process
- Coding and posting of Purchase Ledger invoices
- Ensuring Purchase Ledger invoices are authorised for payment and goods have been received
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Completion of daily bank reconciliation
- Allocation of receipts to relevant parent accounts
- Allocation of payments to relevant supplier accounts
- Allocation of adhoc payments
- Month end Bank rec
- Completion of regular supplier payment runs
- Setting up of one off bank payments
- Raising of manual checks
- Management of the Petty Cash process, including accessing, distributing and reconciling of monies
The successful Graduate Accounts Assistant will have studied a mathematical or numerical degree. The candidate will have to be confident in speaking with the wider business, and have a natural keenness for progression.
This Graduate Accounts Assistant job based in Wokingham offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the Education and Training industry.