French Speaking Credit Controller
Our client is seeking a French Speaking Credit Controller to join their growing Finance team in Witney, Oxfordshire.
Our client is a large impressive international organisation with over 60,000 employees across the globe. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities available, this company is a great place to launch and grow a career, particularly if you speak more than one language.
The French Speaking Credit Controller will be responsible for a variety of tasks listed below.
The ultimate goal of the Credit team is the maximisation of profitable Sales over the shortest acceptable period and with the minimum of bad debt losses. The basic objective is to protect the company's investment in receivables to provide the best possible return for the company from the borrowed invested in AR.
- Chasing debts by phone/email/fax hence speaking up on behalf of the company in a manner which creates the optimum cash inflow while at the same time ensuring continuity of business.
- Cash allocation: ensuring the cash is allocated daily and accurately to maintain up to date ledger requiring attention to details
- Order release: ensuring conditions are met to confirm the release diligently requiring good judgement
- Monitoring and control of debt/Aged debt overview: ensuring agreed terms are adhered to
- Raising of Credit/Debit notes timely to keep customers' goodwill in paying promptly
- Query management: to be addressed with customer service/Sales and solved promptly to keep customer's satisfaction and identify any root causes preventing from occurrences
- Month End close and reporting liaising with Finance
- Maintenance of the Sales ledger/intercompanies with customers/Treasury/GL leader to ensure customer master file is up-to-date and accurate with adjustments (discount/bank charges/commissions/refunds/bad debt write offs) and payments/credit debit notes requiring accounting skills
- Assessment of credit risk/Credit Risk Review: trying to find ways of accepting and controlling all business, including high risk opportunities
- Establishment of credit terms and limits/Account Review/Customer Master Setups for new customers or increased business on existing accounts
The successful French Speaking Credit Controller will need to be able to speak English and another language fluently - they are currently looking for Polish, French, or potentially Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian speakers! If you can speak any of these language fluently then apply now!
The French Speaking Credit Controller will also need:
- excellent numeracy skills
- credit control and/or customer service experience preferred
- Skilled in MS office applications
- Team worker
- Persistent and able to communicate in professional manner
- Positive energy and attention to detail
- The salary on offer is between £25,000 - £27,000 plus a benefits package.