Global Mobility Tax Manager
This role is based within the team that deals with Global Mobility Services Expatriate Compliance practice. You will help clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services organisations based in over 150 countries. Their culture focuses on the development of their employees and they have a commitment to delivering a high quality service that has allowed them to thrive in their market.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships
- Established technical track record
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
- Previous experience of management and leadership
- Good business acumen
- Awareness of the importance of having a global mind-set and understanding of the international market
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.