Junior Finance Analyst
An excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and progressive candidate to join a leading Retail business in Peterborough as a Junior Finance Analyst. In this developmental role you will be responsible for assisting the the production of budgets and forecasts, alongside supporting the wider business functions.
An established retail business who have strong growth plans are in need of a progressive candidate to supplement this growth. Working in Peterborough the Junior Finance Analyst will be sitting with an experienced finance team who will aid in their career growth and development.
The Junior Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysis support for the varying business units
- Preparation of presentation packs for business reviews
- Assisting the wider FP&A Team in preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Owning and managing the Commercial Balance Sheet
- Ensure our Forecasting system is accurate with product pricing & promotions
- Providing visibility in all Balance Sheet movements and variances
- Ensuring Trade accruals are accurate & understood at period end
- Identifying issues in Customer deductions and support in resolution
The Junior Finance Analyst will be:
- A strong academic background is essential
- Prior experience in a Commercial Finance Administration role would be advantageous
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, ability to create vlookups and pivot tables are extremely valuable
- Confident in building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- A desire to pursue their financial qualification
The successful candidate for the Junior Finance Analyst will be joining this leading Peterborough based business rooted in the retail sector. The candidate will be fully supported in the role and receive a competitive salary and benefits.