The Payroll position will involve looking after weekly and monthly paid members of staff, as well as administrating pension and holiday.
My client is a local business located within the centre of Portsmouth, they are looking for a Payroll candidate to join their team alongside a current Payroller.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator are:
- Effective end to end processing of all weekly and monthly payrolls, ensuring deadlines are met accurately
- Administering company pension scheme
- Ensure shift and rota patterns reflect different rules for overtime and shifts, lateness and absences
- Ensure PAYE payments are made on time
The successful Payroll Administrator will have a minimum of two years experience working within Payroll, and have the ability to work within tight deadlines.
On offer for the successful Payroll Administrator will be:
- On site parking
- The to continue training
- Great pension scheme
- Business performance bonuses