A fantastic opportunity for a finance analyst has arisen where you will support management in identifying key risks areas and introducing/enhancing controls and assurance reports for validation.
Our client is well renowned and well respected market leader based in Manchester.They have created an environment and culture where every member of staff makes a difference.
The duties of the finance analyst will include but not limited:
- Writing SQL queries
- Work closely with stakeholders and the analytical team to produce actionable insight, identify opportunities and risk
- Undertake analysis and bench marking of existing operations and develop metrics
- Represent Billing & Payments at the monthly data steward meeting, promoting better and smarter use of data across the business
- Produce Management Information and reporting across Billing & Payment Operations
- Work closely with the Billing Technical Leads to deliver automation of controls with Phixflow
The successful candidate will have :
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to express ideas and requirements in a clear and confident manner
- Good data management skills.
- Ability to write SQL queries and good understanding of macros.
- Previous experience in Customer/Billing Migrations role
- Audit and Reconciliation experience in Billing operations and/or Billing Migrations
- Experience in Consumer billing i.e. large volume, relatively low value per account
- Strong stakeholder management
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary upto £35,000 plus 22 days holiday + pension + parking + discount on company services