• Reconciliation of supplier statements to the finance system
• Processing of purchase ledger invoices/credits - match, batch & code to the system.
• Prepare monthly payment runs for authorisation by the Financial Controller.
• To administer the Credit Control and Sales Ledger functions.
• Collating T/A data from initial clock to producing weekly/monthly reports to mgmt.
• Daily Cash Book postings - reconciliation of system with the bank statements.
• To manage petty cash and process expenses using Microsoft Excel.
• Perform adjustments to payroll on ADP system & to produce a payment list for approval by Financial Controller.
• General reception duties including answering calls from the main telephone and routing calls, general administration duties including incoming and outgoing post THE IDEAL CANDIDATE The successful applicant will be self motivated and used to working in a busy open plan environment. Experience within a finance field is essential and qualified to at least AAT level 2 is required. Advanced excel skills will be required and a confident communicator due to liaising with customers, suppliers, banks etc