• Completion of monthly Management Account reporting including making sure operational expenditure is accounted for using robust financial controls and processes.
• Preparing variance analysis such that differences to budget and quarterly forecast can be identified, quantified and fully understood.
• Provide relevant commentary for variances to plan or budget as required.
• Ensuring management account processes are efficient and robust and suggest areas of improvement where necessary.
• Produce and distribute accurate monthly financial reports to agreed deadlines.
• Continuously seek opportunities to improve the performance of the FP&A function through the evaluation and optimisation of processes The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards their ACCA or CIMA qualification, with a good understand of excel, using pivot tables and v-look ups. This role is offering an excellent salary, potential opportunities for career progression nice office environment and free parking.