Assistant Financial Accountant
A global construction company looking to add to their team of Assistant Financial Accountants. The role offers great scope for progression and would ideally suit an active studier of ACCA.
Our client is an extremely successful, global construction company who have helped with a large amount of recognisable projects.
The base the group finance team in Haywards Heath and can offer candidates a scope of progression and fantastic working environment.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- General Ledger processing, which may include processing of banks, manual payments, fixed assets, inter company processing or reviewing, and any other general ledger/Sales ledger tasks.
- Preparing and posting of journals
- To assist with preparation work for reporting and Audits
- Assistance with preparation of VAT returns, supporting schedules for TAX, Intrastat/ECC sales listing and Import duties
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Answering queries from colleagues on all aspects of general ledger/sales ledger/ payments/ receipts
- To support the other accounts teams as and when required
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying ACCA
- Good Excel knowledge
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Positive attitude
- General Ledger or treasury experience (at least 1-2 years` experience)
- Good understanding of double entry
Salary dependant on experience
Range of benefits
Easily accessible by public transport