Our large corporate client is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is an established well known business in the area and across the UK. They offer a wide range of services.
- Maintain computerised and manual financial records in a secure manner.
- Managing Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger.
- Manage the Sports Clubs and Societies financial transactions, ensuring they are in line with the companies procedures.
- Support the finance manager in providing financial guidance for staff.
- Assist budget holders with the monitoring of annual budgets.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Support the FD to produce management reports for Budget Holders, Senior Management Team, the Board and any other key stakeholders as and when required.
- Support the FD in managing the annual statutory audit.
- Support the FD in managing an internal audit programme.
- Produce operational and strategic financial plans as requested.
- Support the FD with managing the organisation's VAT and Corporation Tax position.
- Support the FD to provide financial training and support to all relevant staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date fixed asset register of equipment, fixtures and fittings of all the businesses properties.
- Liaise with external organisations including suppliers, customers, promoters and sponsors.
- Analyse financial information and produce analytical reports as required.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as directed by the FD and Chief Executive.
Actively studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA
Flexible and competitive salary + additional benefits