Our client works in a fast paced environment that requires an experienced payroll supervisor.
Our client is a well established, fast growing progressive business in East Sussex.
They are well known in the area as market leaders in their field.
- Day to day administration of client payrolls to include RTI submissions and end of year reporting
- Overseeing department workflows
- Keep up to date with PAYE/NIC/Statutory payments and auto enrolment updates
- Send BACS payments
- Ensure BACS payments and pay are sent on time
- Provide cover for the payroll manager during periods of absence
- Assist with reviewing and checking of payrolls
- Assist payroll manager with the setup of pension schemes
- Knowledge of payroll software's
- Competent in the use of excel and word
- Payroll professional qualification desirable
- Regular communication with line manager
- Collaborative working with the rest of the payroll team
- Third party liaison such as HMRC, GMB, Unison and pension providers
Up to £30,000 + additional benefits