The Billing Assistant position is an exciting opportunity to work within this established and growing business. You will need to ensure prompt billing and increase the profile of the billing team whilst establishing close working relationships with the Sales and Sales Administration teams.
My client are a leading UK Medical Research business based in Central London, acquiring a large number of contracts currently and growing exponentially with no sign of slowing down.
The main responsibilities the Billing Assistant will be responsible for will be:
- Primarily working with the other billing assistant to manage the billing inbox ensuring the
turnaround time of 48 hours is adhered to.
- Raising invoices and credit notes as required by the Sales and Marketing Team or Head of
Credit Control (Patient Debt Collection).
- Assisting the Billing Supervisor with insurance billing, daily health-code billing and resolving
rejections from insurance companies. This includes contacting practices and patients for
missing billing information etc.
- Assisting the Billing Supervisor with patient billing, embassy billing and any other billing as
required by the business.
- Assisting the Billing Supervisor with month end manual billing. Ensuring invoices are raised promptly and correctly
- Any ad hoc projects as required by the Billing Supervisor and Head of Credit Control
The successful Billing Assistant will:
- Previous Medical Billing experience (preferred)
- Studying AAT (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Finance (essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong academics
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Driven and motivated
The successful candidate will receive:
- Private Health care
- Private Dental care
- Gym membership discount
- Interest free travel season ticket loan
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Annual pay review
- Study Support (case by case application)