Finance Controller - FTSE 250 - Surrey
Responsible for the management of the Finance functions of the attraction, ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely financial information and supporting the delivery of the financial strategy.
Finance Controller - FTSE 250 Business
- To manage the Finance team with full commitment to and actively contribute to the agreed strategic direction of the business
- Provide visibility of financial performance through the provision of financial accounts and analysis.
- Deliver agreed financial targets and reporting deadlines
- Manage the delivery of key financial processes, including annual budgeting, Internal Audit, financial year end and annual capital plan.
- Continually review and maintain effective and efficient financial controls; in line with polices, UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Provide support and assistance to the Finance Director and the rest of the management team.
- Provision of accurate and value add financial analysis and reporting to support business decision making.
- Preparation of financial forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities in full year projections.
- Supporting pricing decisions through the preparation and interpretation of financial scenarios.
- Supporting the evaluation of capital projects by establishing profitability and pay back analysis.
- Management of the financial risk exposure through the provision and audit of financial and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure best practice in terms of business process through liaison with group counterparts and Head Office colleagues.
- Ensure all financial tasks are performed in line with Group policies and procedures, but with the freedom to review and develop the processes used to deliver the results.
- For statutory and group reporting, a disciplined, structured approach in line with pre-determined timetables and procedures is required.
- For financial reporting and analysis, there should be a focus on adding value, considering various options and creating flexible reporting templates and models.
- The job holder will be responsible for managing the objectives, development and training of the Finance team, including direct and in-direct reports.
Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
Previously managed at least 1
£50,000 - £58,000 + Benefits