Senior French credit controller
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Senior French credit controller within a growing accountancy function in the heart of London.
Page are proud to represent this Large energy company in the heart of London for a role as a Senior French credit controller. As they grow a new opportunity has arisen for a fluent french credit controller with strong collections experience.
The key responsibilities of the Senior French credit controller are:
- Collection of high volume and value of invoices
- Ensuring timely collection of unpaid invoices
- Assist other members of the collection team when needed
- Managing a french ledger of oversea clients
- Maintaining accurate records on accountancy software
- Weekly debtor reporting to senior members of staff
- Working towards reducing debtor days
The successful Senior French credit controller will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be fluent french, both written and English
- 3+ years in a collections environment for a professional service industry
- Be a well polished individual with extensive experience in a similar environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be comfortable working on a very high value and volume ledger
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.