This is an Accounts Payable position, based in central London, working for a business consultancy company who are looking to expand their team.
This role will require at least 1 year accountancy experience.
This business consultancy company, purely specialise in working with FTE 250& 100 companies assisting with strategies and leadership assessment, team coaching and business psychology.
The main responsibilities for this Accounts Payable role:
- Point of contact for AP queries.
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly approved and costs are questioned when higher than usual.
- Codification and entry of all purchase invoices onto the financial software system (Deltek).
- All associate invoices managed and approved using Deltek both on AP and time sheet.
- Preparation of fortnightly payment runs for all suppliers (including international suppliers) and staff expenses.
- Submission of online payment via HSBC, followed by sending all remittances to suppliers.
- Posting of all payments made on HSBC within Deltek including Direct Debits.
- Management of petty cash in London and Scotland and raising of cheques.
- Regular review of creditors report, querying aged items and reconciling to control account at month end.
- Management of spreadsheets including associates, Amex prepayments and employee benefits.
- Preparation of support documentation for audit areas of P/L.
- Other ad-hoc accountancy duties.
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable role will be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
The candidate must be able to commute to central London.
This will offer the perfect candidate an exciting opportunity to progress their career and continue to develop keys skills within accountancy.