A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to have a real impact on the success of this developing Manufacturing and Production business in Cambridge. Working as a Systems Accountant you will have an impact on the management accounts function by developing the Oracle and TM1 systems, alongside producing detailed analysis to the senior finance team.
An established Manufacturing and Production business in Cambridge are seeing strong growth and are looking to develop their existing systems in conjuction with this. The Systems Accountant will be sitting alongside experienced individuals who will facilitate their career growth and development, within an excellent working environment.
The Systems Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing the management accounting function across the business
- Driving the development and improvement of the reporting processes
- Maintenance and development of the existing Oracle/TM1, ensuring all finance systems are kept in sync
- Responsible for continual system enhancements and developments
- Producing detailed reports and analysis to the senior finance team
- Liaising with daily system operators to develop reporting requirements.
- Assist with the production of detailed management reports
The successful candidate for the Systems Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified and actively pursuing their qualification
- Very strong systems knowlege; Oracle and TM1 knowledge is necessary
- Strong management reporting experience
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record of producing detailed reports and analysis
- Very strong Excel; Pivot Tables, Sumifs, V Look-Ups
The successful candidate for the Systems Accountant will be making an immediate and ongoing impact on the success and development of this Cambridge based Manufacturing and Production based business. You will also receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.