Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager - Infrastructure
Your new company
A high growth infrastructure company with a massive presence globally. They are currently undertaking a lot of change in the drug-innovation industry and are a great business to work for.
Your new role
The role sits within the Group Reporting team and is responsible for managing the accuracy of the financial information presented to the board. You will manage the analysis of the commercial performance within the group. You will also be responsible for the continues improvement in systems and controls. The role will also involve partnering with key stakeholders across the business, where you will manage and be involved with several ad-hoc projects within the group.
- Group consolidation - cashflow and balance sheet
- Delivery of monthly board, shareholder and bank reports
- Managing reports and improvements to the management dashboards
- Management of the Group holding companies including monthly close process
- Review of monthly group exceptional costs reporting
- Year-end reporting process and audit of the Group holding companies
- Responsible for 1 - 2 direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with a background in group reporting and commercial finance ideally. You will have exposure to working within a global organisation. Ideally infrastructure/ fast growth business experience.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a high growth business and contribute to team. You will have exposure to working with senior stakeholders for a reputable business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.