Client Accounts Administrator
An fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking and progressive candidate to step into one of the leading consultancy businesses in Cambridge in the capacity of Client Accounts Administrator. The position with have strong client facing responsibilities, supporting them with the financial administration, budgeting and forecasting of new as well as existing projects.
One of the most established businesses in Cambridge are in need of a Client Accounts Administrator to help with the continued growth and development of their consultancy business. The role will sit within an excellent working environment and atmosphere, alongside an experience team who will be able to provide excellent growth and development.
The Client Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Be the point of contact for the project delivery with the client facing functions
- The preparation of correspondence with clients
- Attending meetings and build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis for new and existing projects
- Responsibility for the Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Ownership of the risk management process
- Data entry risk administration and reporting
The successful candidate for the Client Accounts Administrator will be:
- A forward thinking and progressive candidate, looking to continually grow
- Confident in Excel
- Previous experience controlling budgets would be advantageous
- Confident in building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a detailed and timely manner
The successful applicant for the Client Accounts Administrator will be joining the leading consultancy business in Cambridge with strong career growth and development. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.