Group Accountant Film and Entertainment based in London
Your new company
I am currently working with a global media business that take films to international cinema audiences. You will be working for a credible company which is currently working with key brands and producers. This role will suit a newly qualified practice trained Accountant looking to develop their core accounting background.
Your new role
As a Group Accountant you will be responsible for:
- the preparation of forecasts and schedules for quarterly reporting to the Partners
- reviewing of film reporting data for quarterly consolidation
- preparation of the quarterly and annual group accounts
- reviewing year end Subsidiary accounts and monitor audit/sign off procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified from an accounting / audit graduate training scheme
- 0-2 years pqe
- Technically strong
- Competent in UK GAAP / IFRS
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA looking to make their first transition into industry from a practice background. This role will develop your technical accounting skill set and will offer you first hand experience as a media company Accountant. You will also provide you with a great working culture, you are surrounded by local amenities as the complex has been designed to cater to all needs and also surrounded by like minded business professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.