As the Management Accountant, you will work alongside the Financial Controller to assist in the provision of the financial information across the business.
A well established organisation who are building a new Finance department now require a Management Accountant.
- Assisting in the production of the monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT Analysis and Returns, including Continental VAT returns
- Support with cash flow analysis
- Resolve and re-mediate internal and external queries
- Supplier reconciliations and payments review
- Planning and performance management
- Generation of ad hoc management reports
- Adhoc duties and projects
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including V Lookup and Pivot tables
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to take on multiple challenges
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement
A competitive salary and benefits package.