Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel have an excellent role available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to start an immediate assignment, based at a growing business near Wilmslow. The role will be paid on an hourly rate equivalent and will be an on-going role.
A multi-million pound retail business who operate across a number of offices across the UK.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Purchase Ledger Manager, working as part of a large team, responsible for:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
- Managing payments runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Administrative tasks as required
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have at least 6 months experience within a similar role
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Have good working knowledge of MS Office packages
£17,000-£18,000 + immediate start + holiday pay