A varied Finance Manager position within a rapidly growing and changing business. This is a real opportunity to add value to a growing organisation and make significant improvements across your division.
You will also have excellent opportunity for career progression as the business grows over the coming years.
We are working with a medium - large sized business within the tech sector who are continuing to grow quickly through acquisition and organic growth. This business is based in Leeds.
- Review and production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts
- Ensuring compliance and key controls are adhered to
- Preparation, review and analysis of accurate and timely management accounts including commentary
- Assisting the Financial Controller and working closely with the junior management accountants
- Balance sheet reviews Monthly/Quarterly
- Supporting year-end audit
- Continual review and improvement of procedures and key controls
- Supporting the new financial system implementation
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Proactive approach essential
- Excellent excel skills
- Confidence and ability to work with senior managers
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA fully qualified
- Take pride in the customer service you provide both internally and externally
- Be a team player
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.