Assistant Audit Manager
- Assistant Audit Manager Your time will be split approximately 50% - 75% on audit work, the other 25% will be involved in Accounts or similar. Corporate staff and Partners advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, the firm also deals with professional partnerships financial service companies and a significant number of not-for-profit organisations. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value. The individual The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours: Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals. Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution. Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way. Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm. In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients. Responsibilities The successful application will support the senior management team on larger audit assignments and start building a portfolio of smaller clients to be reporting directly to the partners. Experience Required - Assistant Audit Manager Previous Accountancy Practice experience handling Audit & Accounts ACA or ACCA Qualified - Ideally 2 years post qualification experience Supervisory / Management experienced Experience of handling a selection of small to medium sized clients from commercial businesses, private individuals & non-for-profit organisations CCH accounts preparation (Advantage) Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills The Assistant Audit Manager role is a permanent position and is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The salary will be £38,000 - £43,000 PA Depending on Experience Excellent Company Benefits. If this Assistant Audit Manager role sounds like you and you are from an Audit & Accounts background from a similar Practice, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters "Let us do the huntingso you don't have to" Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between. Audit, Audit Manager, ACCA, ACA, Accountancy Practice, Practice, Accountant, Accountancy, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Management, CCH, Audit & Accounts, Accounts, SME, Systems Accountant, Audit Supervisory, Accountancy Practice, Finance, 2 years Post Qualification, Cambridgeshire.