The role will be working primarily on the month end reports, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service for the brand and prioritising deadlines.
My client is a global company based in Portsmouth looking for an Assistant Accountant to oversea month end reports.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will be:
- The ability to prioritise their workload and handle multiple demands placed on them to meet deadlines
- Able to produce on time and accurate month end reports
- Able to complete financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
The successful Assistant Accountant will:
- Be qualified by experience or working through their AAT
- Be flexible with their working hours especially during the month end period
- Be able to have a high level of customer service and the ability to communicate well with the team.
On offer for the successful Assistant Accountant is:
- On site parking
- Fantastic pension scheme
- The opportunity to work for a global company
- Great career opportunities